Assessment tools created by Dr. Cambrodí and colleagues contemplate the characteristics and difficulties of individuals with special education needs, provide information useful terms for the professional who must address these difficulties and allow placing the subject with intellectual disabilities in relation to a developmental ages referenced to the course of policy development.
DIMENSIONAL METHOD CAMBRODÍREAD MORE
- Authors: Cambrodí, A., Gracia, J., Mercadé, T.; Ed. FAC-IPE, Tarragona 1993. Other revisions and updates take us to the last, published on CD Rom.
- Application: Individual, children 3 to 8-9 years evolutionary.
- Purpose: Functional evaluation through five dimensions, especially subjects with intellectual limitations.
- Material: Manual, artwork (sheet or CD Rom) and specific material.
- Classification: Subject chronological age 3 to 8-9 years.
- Technical information: Dimensional Cambrodí method was subject to different revisions by Dr. Cambrodí, since its first publication in 1971. Later, with the participation of Joan Gracia and Teresa Mercadé, acquired its current potential method (in 1993) after a major scientific development, with representative samples of normal subjects, who transformed and adapted to the conclusions that the systematic and longitudinal application on hundreds of subjects with intellectual disabilities had resulted. Currently converted to digital format, with extensive documentation and a major correction program and reporting, all it contained on a CD available to interested professionals.
Conceived and created to assess individuals with special educational needs, Dimensional Method Cambrodí is today a very helpful psychoeducational assessment for all subjects between 3 and 8-9 years instrument, especially if they present imbalances, risks or delays regarding your chronological age.
SCALES SYSTEMATIC OBSERVATIONREAD MORE
- Authors: Cambrodí, A., Sastre, S.; Ed PPU, Barcelona, 1993.
- Application: Individual, children evolutionary 0 to 3 years.
- Purpose: Functional evaluation of development through six sectors.
- Material: Manual and specific material.
- Classification: Subjects from 0 to 3 years of chronological age.
- Technical Information: To Scales Observation Systematics the same criteria as with transforming and updating Dimensional Method and are the result of an entire scientific process on the basis of content, for the first years of that original method followed. Scales are structured by six sectors can be evaluated independently.
Designed to evaluate infants and children with special educational needs, the scales are still today very useful for evaluating the development of all children from birth to 3 years and for psychoeducational assessment of subjects (from 0 to 3 years instrument) that pose risks or delays regarding their chronological age.
INSTRUMENT ASSESSMENT BASIC SKILLSREAD MORE
- Authors: Gracia, J., Darriba, A., Turmo I.; www.iacoba.com, Tarragona, 2015.
- Application: Collective or individual people from 11 to 13 years evolutionary.
- Purpose: Evaluation of the level of basic skills of pupils at the end of primary school or early secondary education through 7 tests online application.
- Material: One computer per student with an internet connection for online work.
- Classification: Subjects 11 to 13 years of chronological age.
- Technical information: Assessment Tool Basic Skills (IACoBà) was created by Joan Gracia (Professor of Psychology and Pedagogy) through research developed during a paid leave that was granted by the Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Later, with the technical assistance of Alfonso Darriba and Ignacio Turmo (Computer Engineering), it was transformed into a portal for computer and automatic instrument the different aspects of management. 7 evaluates tests on core competencies end of Stage Primary and start of the ESO, a total of 332 items or representative of normal development exercises.
It is a modern and practical, scientifically valid and designed from the educational experience that allows to assess the skill levels of all students (between 11-13 years old evolutionary) tool. Its usefulness, its applicative ease, abundance of data provided and the different objectives that can be achieved with this data, make it an instrument well educationally valued. All information in (www.iacoba.com).