Our team of professionals consists of: psychologists (experts in clinical areas, Children and Youth, Education), educational psychologists, Pedagogues, Graduates and Primary Education, speech therapist, Physiotherapist, Technical Social Integration.
From the FAC-IPE we offer the possibility that our professional team analyse each particular case in order to produce an adjusted response to the needs of each child/adolescent. The team helps to give quality care to answer every child your (family and school) environment is offered.
Services we offer:
- Assessment and Counselling attention.
- Guidance, advice and design concrete answers.
- Educational reinforcement. Speech therapy. Physiotherapy.
- Program for Personal Autonomy and Social Skills.
- Training, monitoring and supervision.
Services are held at the headquarters of the Foundation. They can be performed in Schools or institutions upon request, establishing in each case the most appropriate demand mode.
FAC professionals who perform services can be coordinated with other professionals involved in the educational process of the subject receiving attention in order to provide a comprehensive treatment the child/an and optimize resources.
Interview family and/or school ==> Assessment/Functional Assessment ==> Determine attention: psychoeducational program, educational reinforcement, Other services ==> Family care and coordination with school ==> Coordination with other professionals or Services.
- Reduce the effects of intellectual impairment or developmental problems have on the evolution/full maturation of the subjects addressed.
- Optimize as far as possible, the evolutionary course of child and adolescent development.
- Compensatory measures based on the study of their needs.
- Minimize the negative consequences associated intellectual disability, as increase the need for support.
- Address the family needs, providing strategies that affect the interaction with the child/adolescent.
- Adopt a new vision that considers the child/adolescent as an active subject of the intervention.